Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tailored

I've always wanted to learn how to sew. If I only know how to, I probably have saved much money from buying clothes. *sigh
I was lucky that I've found a friendly tailor from souq. Yep! TAILOR. I call him KC and he's good in making ladies' clothes too!

Take this cape blazer I'm wearing as an example. 
I just showed him a photo of what a CAPE BLAZER looks like, explained where the arm hole will be, etc... After 2 weeks - yes, that's the minimum number of working days for him! He's that busy! And to be fair, I have three other sewing job in line that time - I got them, and I was so happy! I adore his talent! Like we could create our own clothing line! How 'bout Kiyeren x KC?? hahaha! (kidding) He's so nice and friendly too! I always recommend him to my friends, but I warn them for possible delay from the deadline. I've been a loyal customer for more than a year now.  
I just love the idea of having someone make your clothes for you - with your own choice of fabric, your size, everything else based on your preference! 

What do you think? x 
Tailored cape blazer 
Garage crop top
Noblesse heels

Photos by my bestie, Les. 

6 comments: