Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Monochrome


I could have worn a more colorful outfit for this day because the weather was just perfect when we shot these photos but I couldn't resist this pair of monochrome top and shorts (with a pop of neon!).
I am a self-confessed online shopaholic. I frequently shop online than in actual shops. I prefer it because I've got more choices and they're surprisingly cheaper! I got this lovely twin set from Sammydress. It was love at first sight!
I am learning how to do my own make-up. Thanks to Youtube! I've finally found the foundation and concealers that works best for my skin after several trials of different brands. I've realized too that BB creams weren't meant for me. They can't provide the coverage I need. I am also learning the art of shaping brows. Gee. I used to neglect them. Didn't realize before how brow shape can change your look.
As they say, you just got to have the right product and tools. I read several popular product reviews online and from trusted bloggers before buying a cosmetic product. I don't tend to buy makeup products that's on trend just to try out because I know how sensitive my skin is. 
Any thoughts you want to share about cosmetics and your favorite make-up products? x


Sammydress top and shorts
Mango heels
H & M clutch

photos by Leslie

2 comments:

  1. You look so chic here! I just found your blog + following now on twitter + bloglovin'! :) I love the outfit! so pretty. Also, great job on learning makeup from youtube! i learn from youtube too, haha. :) xx

    Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete