Friday, September 6, 2013

Rustic

Few months back, I've attended a dear friend's wedding here in Q. I bet you could guess what the theme was. The bride wanted purple and lace as the outfit theme and yes, I was that much compliant!!! 
    The beautiful bride, Arl. 
     With my dear friends Leslie and Karen.
I was also wearing a trench coat (not in photo) and black stockings then because it was still freezing cold in Q last January. I thought wearing this backless dress is forgivable since the event was held indoors (EXCUSESSSS!). When I was looking for a dress to wear for this occasion, I immediately thought of going to The Ramp and it didn't take me much time to find this beautiful mini dress. TanTease has a great collection of beautiful lace dresses in different colors. I just thought this one's what I've been looking for. Perfect fit with the right amount of cut-out and coverage thus, subtly sexy. 
Any thoughts on this outfit? 

Dress from TanTease, The Ramp
SM Parisian shoes
H & M clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment