Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cut out



I know I haven't updated my blog for a looooong time. :| So I thought a DIY post would make a good come back.  In this outfit which do you think is a DIY project? If you've been following this blog, I'm sure you know. It's the cut out dress. You may see the tutorial here. This dress is perfect for beach night outs. It's sexy without revealing too much. I actually wore this to a night out in Boracay. What do you think?
Can you spot other DIY items? Yes, the cuff and silver personalized bracelet. The silver bracelet is from bora and the cuff from Piesa, which I discovered from a bazaar. Piesa has  an amazing collection of handmade accessories. I've witnessed how they actually make their items! So cool! They have facebook and instagram accounts if you want to check them out.

Hope you're havin a blast this summer! 

H & M black dress
Piesa cuff
Ipanema sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment