Sunday, March 24, 2013

Neons and Stripes



I am summer-ready! Are you?
Can't think of anything but bikinis, shorts, tanks, dresses, the beach and buko shake!
Ugh! Summer fun! I miss! I have spent last summer here in Q, working. Well, since I was in a sandbox and the heat is much scorching than the beach back home, I didn't miss the sun much though, but the 'wearing bikini' part, yes! haha!
Okay, so here's an outfit that's surely summer-ready.
I wore this goin' to Boracay.
When travelling during a hot weather, my formula is just top+shorts+flats = comfort and style. 
What do you think?
You may have noticed how much I am into neons lately. There's just something about this vivid color. :)
Have a happy Summer!!!

TRF by Zara top
Primadonna shorts
Toywatch watch
Sperry topsider

Thanks bestie for taking my outfit photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment