Saturday, March 9, 2013

Draw attention


I blogged this time to divert my attention (what blogging can do!). I've had a not so pleasant day today. I was so uninspired early this day. (sorry for whining!)
So I turned to blogging to feel inspired while listening to my lady jam! :)

Blah blah... enough of that 'coz I also want to inspire, so let's move on to my outfit...

No doubt tops with gorgeous back details like this can draw attention! I just love the surprise! May seem it's just a simple, loose tee from the front, 'til you see the sexy and lovely details at the back! I've wanted to get this top in every color there is but when I went back to Pull & Bear, unfortunately, they don't have my size anymore. ppffftt!
To liven up this simple outfit and add a pop of color, I wore my favorite necklace from Extremefinds (a Philippine based online accessory shop). 
Aahh! I should get more subtly sexy tops like this! #obsessed

What do you think? 
Have a great weekend!

*wink 

Pull & Bear top
Extremefinds necklace
Mango heels and sunnies
H & M earrings and bag
Casio watch

No comments:

Post a Comment