Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Give in


Mango knit/sheer top
Bershka leggings
H & M satchel
Jennyfer sneaker wedge

Yes, I gave in to the trend. Comfort of a sneaker - check! Gorgeous inches from a wedge - check! Thanks to Isabel Marant for taking sneakers to a new level. I'm still in search for a black one. I saw one in Pull & Bear last month, but it's the last pair - not my size.
Heart break. ppfft!

I finally had the chance to wear this baby. I went out with friends the other day and had dinner at Thai Smile located at Al Bidda Park in Doha, which by the way, is my new found outfit shot location! It was my first time there in my almost two years here in Q. haha
Yes, I did not bring my camera so pardon my (phone cam) outfit shots here. Fail! I just can't let the chance pass and I must have my outfit shots taken!! haha! 
MUST.GO.BACK.THERE.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment