Monday, January 7, 2013

Green and girly

Here's an outfit post I have not blogged about since a loooong time ago. This is what I actually wore to my colleague's wedding here in Qatar. The theme was green. Hmm.. As usual, I crammed a day before the wedding day. I even told Abi (the bride) "parang wala akong green!" but when I opened my closet, tadaa! I have two skirts in different shades of green. haha! Then lucky me, my online purchase from Shop ABCD arrived just in time, as in, a day before the occasion! Yay!
Feeling very feminine in this outfit. I love the floral blazer and how it's pattern and color blended so well with my skirt. To complete the look, I've added few touches of gold through my accessories. 

Here are some photos from the actual wedding day...

How do you like this look? 
Shop ABCD floral blazer
Topshop tank top
Pull & Bear skirt
Zara sequined handbag
NYX lippie
Sugarfree nude heels

This is my first blog post for the year 2013.
I thank God for everything that has happened to me in 2012. I pray and strive to be better this year and I wish all the best for my family and friends.
I had a great start this January I must say and I know there's much to look forward to. 
Happy new year everyone! :)

Thanks to my cousin Fe for taking my photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment