Thursday, November 8, 2012

Coral


My bestie celebrated her birthday just recently. We had dinner in Coral restaurant at the Intercontinental Hotel, Doha. The restaurant offers cuisine from around the world. Oh how I love its ambient atmosphere! We went there on a friday, which was an eat-all-you-can seafood night. Baseline blood pressure please! hahaha!
Here's what I had for dinner..
A plateful of maki. Ugh! t-h-e b-e-s-t! one of the bests I have tasted!!! Mind you, this was just plate 1 of 3. Eat-all-you-can nga eh! haha! Sad but that's just the capacity of my tummy. :(
 Ugh! Oysteerrrss! I had total of 6. Aphrodisiac anyone? ;)
This dessert here is TDF. I had two of this. 
P.S. I am almost drooling as I type this. lol. jk.
Must.come.back.

Enough of the calories, aphrodisiac, drooling and on to my outfit...


I opted to wear a simple, lovely peplum top from a favorite (oh yes! favorite) clothing store, paired with leggings and heels, plus my trusty gold, sequined clutch.

Don't you love this top as much as I do? Sheer, peplum - very feminine. 
This gorgeous pair of ankle strap heels is a favorite. Like, literally overused.
It's comfy, classy and sexy. Now that's #shoegasm. lol
With the celebrant, my bestie, Les.

H & M top and accessories | Zara leggings and clutch | Mango heels

Let me just share you the overflowing excitement I feel. I'll be leaving on the 19th of November for my MOST awaited vacation. I've waited 1 year and 5 months for this and that's exactly 11 days from now!!! Eeeeep!!! I'll be saying hello again to Philippine beaches. Yes, plural talaga

*wink

No comments:

Post a Comment