Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Pair and A Spare

I just want to show you a number of DIY projects I may do 'soon'.
I got all these inspirations from my favorite DIY fashion blog site, A Pair and a Spare. 

This Transparent clutch is what I am most excited about. I've gathered the needed materials but I've had difficult finding the PVC sheet. Luckily, a friend of a friend helped me out. Eeep! I can't wait! 
Photo from APAS.
I've recently purchased a portable mini sewing machine! It's so cute! But unfortunately, the manual was made in Russian language. Fail!
FYI, I haven't used a sewing machine before.
Most of the DIY projects I've made before are all hand sewn, see them here and here.
Photo from APAS
This Cami top is waaay too easy! Uggh. Wish I can do them all in a day!
Photo from APAS
Luckily, I still have a spare thrifted collared top I could use for this diy cropped top! Yay!
Photo from APAS.
APAS is just one of my favorite DIY blog sites. Geneva, the blog owner really inspired me. Her blog site was the first I've seen before I started doing DIYs.
There are several more DIY sites you could find on line!
Be inspired and see for your self!
Have fun DIY-ing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment