Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flavor Duo

This is my take on how to incorporate an extremely vivid color with a soft, subdued one. 
The temperature here in Q is getting more extreme.
I chose such colors to beat the heat but still look chic.
My love for neon equals my love for pastels and I love how the two compliment each other.
Braids, of course. 
Two of these arm candies are DIY-ed. Can you spot them? 
If you haven't read the tutorial yet, see them here and here.
This footwear may seem frightening and uncomfortable but hey, it is gorgeous right?
When I knew about DAS and their shoe customization, I thought how lovely a combination of neon and pastel would be.  I love how the idea came to life! Thanks to DAS! 
Yeah huh! My heel less shoe comes with a detachable ankle straps! 
If you want a pair, visit DAS here.

Thanks again to my friends, Les and Arl for taking these photos. *wink
Have a happy wednesday! :)

Mango top and sunnies | Jennyfer neon shorts | H & M jeweled ring, beaded bracelet |
DIY rhinestone bracelet, friendship bracelet | DAS heel less shoe

Love this look? See this on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia.

8 comments:

  1. CHic as ever! Luvet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE IT KIX!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waww!!! Namention ako at kasama ako sa pics!! Omaygad! Sikat nako!! Char!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time to visit your blog. Cool! Papahaba na ulit ako ng buhok for the braids! Chos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doc, is this you? haha! sure. choose the braid u want! :)

      Delete