Friday, July 13, 2012

Arm Candy

If I were to choose among the accessories, I'd prefer bracelets. They make great accessories, and I love making them! - You've got a DIY lover here!!!! 
I just love how this article of jewelry adds pop to an outfit.
Few weeks back, I blogged about a series of DIY bracelets I have made.
If you haven't seen them, here's a review...

(You may click on each link to see the tutorial)
I've missed taking outfit shots. Been so busy because nurse-nursesan and estudyante ako the past few weeks. Can't wait to use these arm swags!
Hope you like them as much as I do! 

P.S. I wanted to share to you my favorite DIY site for jewelries.
Visit HWTF for great tutorials! Have fun DIYing! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :) x

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! followed. i visited your site too! great one! :)

      Delete