Tuesday, June 5, 2012

so0o DIYable!

When it comes to jewelry, either you splurge on expensive statement pieces or you make your own. *aherm* i.e., DIY. 
So here's another fun DIY project for you guys. Cheap and on trend!!!

I've been drooling on gorgeous pieces from Extremefinds and H&M and as I observed these neon necklaces are soo DIY-able! 
All you need are the following:

Neon Acrylic paints. If you'll follow some tutorials, they sometimes use spray paint. You may opt for that, myself also tried it but I'll just show you other options such as using paints and hand paint them. I've also used nail polish (I'll blog about it soon..).

Brush

Thrifted rhinestone necklace, design of your choice

close up

 Simple steps are as follows:

 I didn't actually paint the necklaces over our sofa! haha. Use a piece of paper over any surface which you prefer okay? 

Tadaaa!
Make as many different colors as you like!
 

Easy right?! :) These pieces are so on trend and though it's on trend, it doesn't have to be expensive. Wear them to add a pop of color to a simple outfit.
DIY with me!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment