Monday, June 18, 2012

Citrus Day Glow

Neon.
This fluorescent color has been popping here and there. Don’t you just love the flash of vibrancy it gives to an outfit? I do.
I tried the super-saturated hue but kept it to a minimum. Just enough pop!
This sheer skirt is a pasalubong from my friend Arl, from her HK trip
Have you noticed a change in my blog site's layout? Arl helped me arte-fy it! haha!
Thank you so much socsy! :)
Mango tank top | HK sheer skirt | Garage neon belt
This clutch is one of my DIY projects, which I'll be posting soon. :)
Mango rhinestone bracelet | Pull & Bear neon necklace used as bracelet | DIY clutch
DAS heel less shoes
The first time I laid eyes on heel less shoes I told myself, “seriously? I don’t think I’d ever wear that kind of shoe!” For me, it screams ‘unstable’ and 'Lady Gaga'. I felt like if I’ll wear it, I’d just trip over and over again. The mystery of how to maintain balance minus the heel remained a question until I knew about DAS.
DAS has a gorgeous collection of shoes. Plus, they customize! Awesome!
As I browsed their collection I thought to myself, “I must have one.” so I did.
You may check their collection here.
Surprisingly, it is stable! There’s no even one occasional stumble while I’m wearing it!
I think it’s even more stable than a 3-inch stiletto. It’s chic and fun to wear! If you want a statement shoe, you won’t go wrong with it.
Hype this on Look book here and Bloglovin here.
  Any thoughts on my outfit?

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous shoes. The whole outfit looks great. Can you buy those shoes in Doha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i bought them online (from phils) then a friend of mine brought them here.

      Delete
    2. OK, thought you may have as I have not seen any in the shops here. Do you wear them out often? Do you get many people liking them?

      Delete
    3. wore this twice. i get different reactions, haha!

      Delete
  2. The steve madden shop in Al Asmakh Mall Centerpoint now has one style of the heeless shoe for sale. They look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete