Thursday, May 24, 2012

Best of Both Worlds



Sheer trend is dominating this season and myself have developed a love for it.
Here's my take on the "sheer madness"... 
ZARA Sheer top and skirt
My peg is 'Subtle Sheer' and not the Sexual sheer. It's like sending the message, 'I'm showing off skin but not actually showing skin'.
Hype on Lookbook.nu here.
I wanted the best of both worlds so I wore a high-low (aka mullet) skirt. 
I opted for a look that is sweet and simple. 


I chose these pastel colored top and skirt and donned my floral heels to achieve that girlish-cool look.
H & M Bird ring and Beaded bracelets| MAX bangles| Pull & Bear triple flower ring|
thrifted connector ring


Check this out! At the party, Face painting was available for the guests. I opted hand painting instead. I asked the artist to connect the art to my flower ring. hihi. arte!
ZARA gold sequined clutch
So Fab! Heels
My floral heels arrived from the Philippines just in time for the party since these heels and my accessories are the only floral accents I have to match the party's theme.

Subtle enough? What do you think?


Photos by my dear friend Sitti.

2 comments: